Our Week in Faith
Upcoming This Week - The Week of December 9
- Fishline is again using our facilities as a collection spotfor their yearly toy drive. We are pleased to assist in their efforts and look forward to our hall filling with donations.
- Work on the fire alarm system will soon be underway. Please bear with us as we see this important work completed.
- Please consider donating a poinsettia this Christmas. They may be given in thanksgiving or in memory of a person or occasion.
- Please see Kay Rawlings or BrendaToth by December 16th to donate.
- Join us next week after church as we head to Olympic National Forest to get trees for our Nave.
- Wee stockings are available in the narthex to be taken home and filled with loose change to be given to Fishline.
- Remember your donations for the Christmas cradle!
- Christmas Eve:
- 7:30 Carols
- 8:00 Eucharist with Children’s Program
- Christmas Day:
- 9:30 Spoken Holy Eucharist
There are plenty of opportunities to give from our abundance this holiday season:
- Please consider bringing an offering of baby clothing or food to fill our Advent cradle. We will donate all our gathered offerings to Fishline.
- The Order of the Eastern Star meets monthly in our parish hall. They are collecting gently used or new coasts for children and adults as well as socks and hats. Please consider donating to benefit our neighbors in need.
The Bishop's Committee has posted a draft of the church's new bylaws on the bulletin board in the parish hall. In order for the bylaws to be accepted, we, as a congregation, are required to vote to accept them at two meetings. Please take a look at the draft copy. We hope to vote on them once, before our annual meeting in January, so that at the annual meeting they are accepted and become part of our church