In Church Covid Safety Measures
I know we’re all looking forward to being back in the pews and there are some important things to keep in mind as we gather again.
- First and foremost, we will ALL be wearing masks. Until everyone has access to the vaccine, wearing masks remains the simplest way to protect our children and any visitors who might join us.
- Howard will be playing, but we are restricting the singing to our choir members who will also be masked.
- Please be mindful of the distance between yourself and others—particularly when it comes to those who have not yet been vaccinated.
- We will continue to partake of communion in accordance with our diocesan guidelines—from the edge of the altar, no wine will be served.
- All will be required to sign an attestation form and use hand sanitizer
We are still refraining from having refreshments after the service, but that opportunity for fellowship will undoubtedly resume before too long. The most important thing is that for the past 15 months we have modeled what church is—whether in a building or not—and for that I am incredibly grateful. Thank you one and all for your continued faithfulness; it will, naturally, take us some time to get back in the groove of worshiping in our building and I am confident we will hold one another graciously as we find our way.