Last Updated: June 1, 2020
This website collects and maintains a database of website users and may send email communications to its website users.
How Will We Collect Personal Information?
You are under no obligation to disclose any personal information to us at any time. We collect information you provide directly to us. For example, whenever you participate in any interactive features of the Services such as filling out a form, requesting support, sending us an email, or calling us. In the process you may be asked to give your name, e-mail address, mailing address, and any other information you choose to provide for the purpose of these Services.
Information We Collect Automatically When You Use Our Services
When you access or use our Services, we may automatically collect information about you, including:
- Log Information: We log information about your use of the Services, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address, your general location, and the page you visited before navigating to our Services.
- Device Information: We collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Services, including the hardware model, operating system and version.
Our site uses "cookies" which are small files containing pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive. Most Web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can set your browser to block them. Our cookies can contain information such as your user ID that our website uses to recognize you. Our cookies can't read data off your hard disk or read cookie files created by other sites. The only personal information our cookies contain is the information you provide yourself. When you enter personal information on our website, your personal information will be linked to the cookie we save on your computer. If you do choose to delete your cookie, you may not be able to use the some features of the website.
We may use Google Analytics to track how visitors interact with our website, analyze where traffic is generated from and collect information related to general site engagement.
How Do We Use Personal Information?
We may use information about you for various purposes, including to:
- Provide, maintain, customize, and improve our Services;
- Provide and deliver the products and services you request, process transactions and send you related information, including confirmations and invoices,
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts and support and administrative messages;
- Respond to your comments, questions and requests and provide customer service;
- Communicate with you about products, services, offers, promotions, and events offered by FaithPoulsbo.org and others, and provide news and information we think will be of interest to you;
- Monitor and analyze trends, usage and activities in connection with our Services; and
- Carry out any other purpose for which the information was collected.
You may receive automatically-generated emails from FaithPoulsbo.org that are triggered when you perform certain tasks such as registering for access to private areas of this website, subscribing to a newsletter, or requesting a forgotten password.
How Is Your Personal Information Protected?
FaithPoulsbo.org is committed to protecting your personal information in compliance with applicable International laws.
We also understand your concerns about online security and take reasonable measures to help protect information about you from loss, theft, misuse and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration and destruction.
How Do We Disclose or Share Your Information?
When you voluntarily provide FaithPoulsbo.org with personally identifiable information online, that information is kept within the FaithPoulsbo.org web site and will not be sold, rented or otherwise traded to any third party.
- With vendors, consultants, and other service providers who need access to such information to carry out work on our behalf;
- In response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with any applicable law, rule or regulation;
- If we believe your actions are inconsistent with the spirit or language of our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of FaithPoulsbo.org or others;
- With your consent or at your direction.
We may also share aggregated or de-identified information, which cannot reasonably be used to identify you.
How to View, Update or Delete Your Personal Information
Upon request, FaithPoulsbo.org will provide you with information about whether we hold any of your personal information. If you provide us with your personal information, you have the following rights:
- To review the personal information we have stored;
- To request that we correct any errors, outdated information, or omissions;
- To unsubscribe from being contacted by us; and
- To have your information permanently deleted.
We will respond to your request within a reasonable timeframe and notify you of the action we have taken.
Note On Jurisdiction
FaithPoulsbo.org is a private individual residing in Poulsbo, WA. Consequently, by using our Services you agree that in all matters relating to this web site(s) you shall be governed by the laws of the state of Washington, as applicable, and further, that you submit to the jurisdiction of the courts of Washington.
You may not use our Services if law prohibits you from doing so in the country in which you reside.